I attended Agape Luzon Christian Movement’s Heartbeat: MD Making Disciples last February 23-24, 2019. I enjoyed the event and I met medical students and doctors from other schools. It’s a joyful experience to witness as well, to share the gospel to patients when we had our hospital blitz. I am thankful for my new found brothers and sisters in Christ thru Agape Family.
I enjoyed the conference listening to doctors, Speakers such as Doc Russell Barros, Doc Edward Magsombol and the others too and from a missionary as well.
The food was delicious too.
The schools who participated were UERM, St. Lukes, OLFU, UP and San Beda.
I am so delighted to have attended the 2-day conference which was held at Philippine Campus Crusade for Christ at Quezon City.
I am inspired to be faithful in ministry and to share the gospel to my friends and to make disciples.
I learned that…
Success in witnessing is simply taking the initiative to share Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit and living the results to God.
Acts 20:24 But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.
Acts of the Apostles 20:24 NLT
Goal – Plan + Action = Dream
Goal + Plan + Action = Reality
The key issue is not our ability but our availability for us to be used by God.
Here’s what I learned on suggestions for developing personal strategy of making disciples:
- Be sure you are committed to the Lordship of Christ and are filled with the Holy Spirit. (See Romans 12:1,2)
- Pray in faith that God will guide you in developing your personal strategy.
- Outline the strategy that God reveals in answer to your prayers.
- Learn all you can about how to accomplish your strategy.
- Give your attention to aggressive evangelism – under the Holy Spirit’s guidance and in His power, proceed with complete confidence to plan your work and work your plan.
As for the outline of strategy:
- Name lists
- Specific group to your life ( family, friends, relatives, and co workers)
- Pray for each of them
- Go to them in faith and tell them about God’s love in a simple, clear, systematic and loving presentation
- build them into your chain of spiritual multiplication
Faith without works is dead, our faith makes us work. ☝🙂