Hi! I am on day 8 already of the single woman’s 30 day blogging challenge: Five things that are most important to you in a future mate.
This is a challenging question. I myself is having difficulty in this matter. The five things that are most important to me in a future mate are:
- We both should have the same God. I hope that he is a Christian.
- Respect and good relationship with his mother. This is vital since I want to be treated with respect. I also hope that he has a good relationship with his mother. It is because, he might treat me just like how he treats his mother in the long run. I do not want to be pushed over. I want to be respected and I will give that to him as well, with all my heart.
- Responsible Leader with a stable career. I hope that he will be a provider to our future children.
- Loyalty. I know that couples also have bad nights and when that time comes, I hope that he would be loyal to me, whether we face a petty or a big fight. I hope that he knows how to handle situations like this. I hope that he knows how to handle conflict.
- He will support me in my pursuits or goals in life. I hope that my future mate will support me in the things that interests me and I hope that he would accept me. I hope that he would be good for my mental health.
Additional plus points if he is fun to be with or if he has a good sense of humor. Also, it would be an edge if he is musically inclined, because I am a music lover. I sing whenever I am stressed, it helps me to be relieved. Another thing is, I hope he knows how to swim, because I am a swimmer, I love to swim. Most importantly, I hope that he will make time for me despite his busy schedule and I hope that he knows how to communicate with my love language.